If you’d like to contact me, please email email@example.com
If you are an author and are interested in asking me to review your book, please email me and I’ll consider reviewing your book. I accept books to review on a limited basis depending on interest and schedule. Typically, the genres I review include:
- Christian fiction
- historical fiction
- romantic mystery/suspense
- clean romance
- contemporary/historical romance
Very rarely I’ll review the following. In general these aren’t my typical genres, so unless you’re a well established author, I probably won’t review. I want authors to have the best chance at success and don’t want to give anyone low reviews just because it’s not my cup of tea.
- Biblical fiction (Whether set in Bible times, imaginings around Armageddon, etc.)
- Sci-fy or other make believe worlds (fake kingdoms that are realistic are cool, but I’m such a realist I have problems suspending reality)
- Fiction with no romance whatsoever (light romance is usually ok, but I need something to go on)
I will not review, under any circumstances, the following:
- books which contain prolific amounts of sexual situations or explicit sexual situations
- books which contain a good deal of profanity
I always strive to write honest reviews, but try to stress the positives of a story and be kind. However, since I am trying to be honest, I’ll also mention if I don’t like the story and why.