Another Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl
Today’s Top Ten is Favorite Couples in books, which, to me, seems an impossible task. In order to narrow it down, I picked out titles with only two words, that I own (i.e. no library books or borrowed from friends), and without repeating authors (because a few of these I’d pick the whole series, and that’s more than ten).
In no particular order:
- Finders Keepers – Sarah Monzon
- The Lace Maker – Laura Frantz
- Canteen dreams -Cara Putman
- Still life – Dani Pettrey
- The Proposal – Becky Wade
- Leaving Oxford – Janet Ferguson
- Mojave Rescue – Tanya Stowe
- Operation Mistletoe – Elizabeth Maddrey
- Enchanting Nicholette – Dawn Crandall
- Moving Target – Lynette Eason
What your your top ten? Don’t forget to join in on the fun on the other blogs.