One year, guys! Can you believe it? When I started this blog last year, I wasn’t sure if I’d make it to one year posting consistently. It’s had it’s challenges, but it’s also had some amazing moments (uh, like when Jen Turano knew who I was. Fangirl moment). So, I’m celebrating in style with a whole week of posts and giveaways!!!! Check back each day.
Things I wish I Knew When
I Started a Blog
1. How many new friends I would make. This year has brought so many awesome new people into my life. That’s saying a lot because I’m an introvert who tends to not like people. I love, love, love the Christian Fiction (Romance) blogging community and have made some wonderful new friends. They’re joining me with some of their thoughts today!
2. I wish I’d known that I would need to turn my house into a library. Carrie @ Reading Is My Superpower
3. Be true to your personality. The only way a lot of people will ever know you is through your blog. Don’t be afraid to let your true self shine through on the page. Rachel @ Bookworm Mamma …and seconded by everyone else.
4. I would broaden my horizons. This blog has made me stretch out of my comfort zone.
5. It can be demanding/time consuming; it’s not just about free books. Carrie + Sydney @ Singing Librarian Books + everyone else.
6. The need for consistency. You don’t need to do what everyone else is doing. But be consistently YOU & post consistently. Carrie @ Reading Is My Superpower
Today’s giveaway will be a signed copy of A Season to Dance by Patricia Beal! I will announce the winner next week on Tuesday. As always, please read my terms and conditions for giveaways and it’s open to US residents only. Click on the link here to enter a Rafflecopter giveaway.
Don’t forget to enter the giveaways all week!